Contact Information: Location: 439 North Canon Drive, Suite 207, Beverly Hills CA 90210; Phone: (310) 858-0717; e-mail: info@BHLingual.com
Tuition Refunds - Because of the small class size and our commitment to faculty based on registration, we enforce the following policy regarding payment, withdrawal and refunds:
- Payment must be made IN FULL before entering the first class.
- Tuition payments, tuition deposits and text purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and can not be transferred or postponed to a future term. No credit or refunds can be given in any form.
- A registration, fully or partially paid, can be given to a friend who wishes to take a class during the term for which the original student is registered, provided that the friend is new to the institute and has not already enrolled.
- Class tuition cannot be transferred to private lessons
Classroom Homework - Clients are encouraged to contact the office for homework assignments when absent.
Classroom Vistors - Sorry, no visitors are allowed in class, including spouses, relatives and children. They are welcome to wait for you in our reception area where there are nice magazines and plenty of coffee, tea and cookies. PETS are NOT allowed in any area of the school.
Classroom Courtesy - The Beverly Hills Lingual Institute reserves the right to dismiss any student at its discretion for lack of common courtesy or infringement of any rule of the Institute or the building.
Rescheduling Private Lessons - Please contact the office to schedule. Private lesson tuition is non-refundable. Rescheduling requires 24 hour notice, or, for a Monday lesson, notice must be given on Friday. Students may make 2 schedule changes per 8 lessons. Clients are charged in full for lessons missed or rescheduled late.
Make-Up Classes - Students enrolling at the BHLI are purchasing a specific language class meeting once a week, at an exact day and time. BHLI assures that a place will be available for the class in which you enroll, and that no more than 10 students will be in any class. BHLI understands that our students’ busy lives dictate that occasionally they are unable to attend class in which they have enrolled. In order to accommodate these situations, the Institute allows a student to attend another class as a make-up class at no additional charge as long as the following rules are followed:
- No make-up classes are allowed the first week of each term. No requests for weeks 2-8 make-up classes are allowed the first week of each term.
- Starting the second week of the term, students must call and register for any proposed make-up classes. The projected attendance in the proposed classes will be checked, including any known absences. If classes are full then no make-up class can be offered. If space is available then a notice will be placed on the roll sheet for the instructor denoting permission for the student to attend the class.
- No more than two make-ups are permitted per term. Once a make-up class has been assigned and noted on the roll sheet, it counts as one of the two make-up classes allowed for that term, whether or not the student attends the class.
- No homework will be given to a student who attends a make-up class.
- Under some unique circumstances, BHLI will allow make-ups to be carried over to another subsequent term as long as the student enrolls in the same language for the subsequent term. No make-up classes will be allowed for any term, or for any language, in which the student is not enrolled.
- Enrollment at BHLI does not include the right to take alternative classes as make-ups. We will endeavor to accommodate requests when available and reasonable, at our sole discretion. If such classes are unavailable, we do not have an obligation to provide make-up classes. BHLI reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time if the administrative burden becomes too great.
Students should note that a make up classes are never as good as coming to a student’s regular class; they will not cover the exact same material and will usually be with another teacher. They are intended to be greatly beneficial as an additional opportunity to learn new things or reinforce knowledge already covered. BHLI continues to be committed to this program and hope that our students find it beneficial.
The information solicited by and submitted to the BHLI’s website site is considered confidential, is solely for the purpose of registering and paying for language services and requesting information and will not be shared, bartered or sold to ANY third party. We maintain the information to improve the quality of our site and to communicate with visitors who wish to receive additional information. An anonymous visitor to our site will remain anonymous in all cases. BHLI does not attempt to identify visitors if they do not voluntarily register on the site. We do provide links to but do not control the privacy of third-party sites. Whenever in question, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites.
Use of Information
Information received online is used solely for the purposes of requesting services, registering for classes, paying for classes and other services received from BHLI, direct mailings, and general follow-up activities. BHLI does not sell, rent, barter, trade, or share any of your personal information except to the financial institution that processes your credit card or check transaction.
When any person under the age of 18 wants to register for classes with the BHLI, we require that they have a parent or legal guardian register on their behalf.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. BHLI does not use information from cookies for any other purpose. BHLI cookies are terminated when a visitor ends their browser session. However, cookies may also be stored on your computer's hard drive once you log off from our Web site.
Enabling Cookies In Netscape
Select "Preferences" from the "Edit" menu of your browser. Under "Category" select "Advanced." Under "Cookies" select "Accept Cookies."
Enabling Cookies In Internet Explorer
Right mouse click on the Internet Explorer icon on your desktop and choose "Properties" from the menu. Click on "Security" from the Internet Properties menu. A "High" security level will disable cookies. A "Medium" or below security level will enable cookies. Or you can click on "Custom Level" to make your selection.
BHLI is extremely careful that all client information, including any information received from website users, is kept confidential within BHLI. All such information is confined to our offices and is only used for its intended purpose of registering and paying for language services, and for communication with the clients and prospective clients. USERS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT AS CLEARLY STATED ON THE WEBSITE, THE REGISTRATION PROCESS DOES NOT USE A SECURE SERVER AND THEREFORE SHOULD NOT INCLUDE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WITH THEIR REGISTRATION. We recommend that they select “will call with credit card information” and complete the registration via phone.
Return to Top
Conditions of Use
Copyright and Limitation of Use
Copyright © BHLI, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. The content, text, graphics, and code included in this electronic website, together with all rights of copyright and intellectual property laws, are exclusively owned by BHLI. No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, publicly displayed, publicly performed, or adapted or modified, in any form or medium, whether by electronic transmission or otherwise, without the prior written consent of BHLI except that you may, on an occasional basis, for personal, noncommercial purposes, copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, or distribute to a limited number of individuals, provided you include in all such transmissions, copies, and presentations the copyright notices from this site. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of BHLI’s copyright and other proprietary rights.
The information contained in this website is provided as a courtesy for BHLI’s customers. BHLI has provided the information in good faith and has made reasonable efforts to make the information as accurate as possible at the time of posting and reasonably current.
This information is provided "as is" without any warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied including but not limited to those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event shall BHLI, its officers, directors and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages including without limitation lost revenue or profits, lost opportunity, or any other loss resulting from reliance on the information contained on this website including damages arising from inaccuracies, omissions or errors or arising out of the use or inability to use this website, even if BHLI has been advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages are foreseeable.
The information contained in this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. This website may be changed or updated from time to time without notice.
Any third-party site links used in this website are not under the control of BHLI and BHLI is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties concerning the contents of any such linked site or any subsequent link contained in or through a third-party linked site. BHLI provides third-party links only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply verification, investigation, or endorsement by BHLI of the third-party linked site.
BHLI assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, or images from the website.
Return to Top