Current Schedule of German Classes
We offer as comprehensive a schedule of Los Angeles German classes as possible. The levels of classes scheduled reflect our current students’ needs and the anticipated requirements of new students. We may also offer a semi-private German class or private German lessons for any level of German. All regularly scheduled classes meet once a week for 80 minutes during an eight-week term. Below are the currently scheduled German language classes.
Spring II 2013 Term
(5/06/13 - 7/01/13)
Summer 2013 Term
(7/08/13 - 8/29/13)
If your level and preferred time is not shown, please call; we often add beginning classes after the schedule is published in order to accommodate demand. We also offer Orange County German classes held at our sister facility in Costa Mesa next to the South Coast Plaza.
Why you should enroll in our German Classes
The Beverly Hills Lingual Institute is your best choice for learning German in Los Angeles. We are L.A.’s Premier Language School:
- The Best Value–Tuition prices for German courses are kept low, but not at the sacrifice of high quality German teachers, facilities and staff attention. We sell German textbook prices at cost so that our students can afford the highest quality university German textbooks.
- The Best Teachers–We carefully select our German teachers and attract the best teachers with very competitive compensation. Our teachers care about their students and create a dynamic, supportive environment which is most conducive to learning.
- The Best Location–We are located in the heart of Beverly Hills’ Golden Triangle, within walking distance of superb dining and shopping.
- The Best Experience–Experienced, caring teachers, university textbooks, intimate classes, attentive staff, a new facility, and convenient parking are some of the tangibles that make this the best experience
The real test is customer satisfaction. Our German students return to us term after term because their progress is palpable and their excitement is learning is sustained. They know they are gaining the skills and knowledge to truly communicate in German rather than simply recite phrases. Our outstanding faculty, intimate German classes and university curricula are worth the investment; our students see the value and return. Their reviews say it all (click for additional reviews):
- "Very enthusiastic, supportive atmosphere of students and teachers."
- "I like my class. The teacher, the material and my fellow students."
- "Birge is AWESOME! I feel like I’ve learned so much in the past few months and I look forward to the class every week."
- "The atmosphere is positive and professional – everyone is excellent."
- "My teacher rocks!"
Come experience what many others in the Los Angeles area including the communities of Beverly Hills, Century City, Westwood, West Los Angeles, Brentwood, Bel-Air, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Culver City, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina del Rey, El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Los Feliz, Glendale, Pasadena, and other nearby cities have discovered...the best German courses in Los Angeles.
If you are not based in the Los Angeles Area, we are proud to recommend the following language schools that teach German and many other languages with a comprehensive well-rounded and high-quality approach to teaching in a small classroom environment:
Costa Mesa, CA: Orange County Lingual Institute
Monterey, CA: Monterey Institute