Japanese Language Classes in Los Angeles
The Beverly Hills Lingual Institute is the premier Japanese language school in Los Angeles, offering Los Angeles Japanese classes for all levels of L.A. Japanese students. The Japanese courses are taught at our new facility in the beautiful Golden Triangle of Beverly Hills at a cost of $295 per eight-week term. We take pride in offering L.A.’s premier Japanese instruction using highly educated native-speaking Japanese teachers and university texts. Japanese language tutors are also available for private instruction and corporate programs.
When you want to learn Japanese in Los Angeles, the Beverly Hills Lingual Institute is your best choice.
Current Schedule of Japanese Classes
We offer as comprehensive a schedule of Los Angeles Japanese classes as possible. The levels of classes scheduled reflect our current students’ needs and the anticipated requirements of new students. We may also offer a semi-private Japanese class or private Japanese lessons for any level of Japanese. All regularly scheduled classes meet once a week for 80 minutes during an eight-week term. Below are the currently scheduled Japanese language classes.
|Spring II Term (5/04/15 - 6/29/15)||Summer Term (7/06/15 - 8/27/15)|
|Beg I||W||6:00||Beg I||W||7:35|
|Beg II||M||7:35||Beg II||W||6:00|
|Beg II+||M||6:00||Int I||M||6:00|
|Int II||Th||6:00||Int II+||Th||6:00|
|Int IX||Th||7:35||Int IX+||Th||7:35|
If your level and preferred time is not shown, please call; we often add beginning classes after the schedule is published in order to accommodate demand. We also offer Orange County Japanese classes held at our sister facility in Costa Mesa next to the South Coast Plaza.
Why you should enroll in our Japanese Classes
The Beverly Hills Lingual Institute is your best choice for learning Japanese in Los Angeles. We are L.A.’s Premier Language School:
- The Best Value–Tuition prices for Japanese courses are kept low, but not at the sacrifice of high quality Japanese teachers, facilities and staff attention. We sell Japanese textbook prices at cost so that our students can afford the highest quality university Japanese textbooks.
- The Best Teachers–We carefully select our Japanese teachers and attract the best teachers with very competitive compensation. Our teachers care about their students and create a dynamic, supportive environment which is most conducive to learning.
- The Best Location–We are located in the heart of Beverly Hills’ Golden Triangle, within walking distance of superb dining and shopping.
- The Best Experience–Experienced, caring teachers, university textbooks, intimate classes, attentive staff, a new facility, and convenient parking are some of the tangibles that make this the best experience
The real test is customer satisfaction. Our Japanese students return to us term after term because their progress is palpable and their excitement is learning is sustained. They know they are gaining the skills and knowledge to truly communicate in Japanese rather than simply recite phrases. Our outstanding faculty, intimate Japanese classes and university curricula are worth the investment; our students see the value and return. Their reviews say it all (click for additional reviews):
- “It’s a great learning environment, and the classes are small which makes it easier to learn. Teachers here are nice.
- “It is a good pace. I never feel afraid to ask or participate”
- “My teacher is the best.”
- “Small classes, many language choices, good teacher, good enthusiastic students.”
- “Teachers are excellent; class size is right. It’s enjoyable instead of stressful but you really learn.”
Come experience what many others in the Los Angeles area including the communities of Beverly Hills, Century City, Westwood, West Los Angeles, Brentwood, Bel-Air, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Culver City, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina del Rey, El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Los Feliz, Glendale, Pasadena, and other nearby cities have discovered…the best Japanese courses in Los Angeles.
If you are not based in the Los Angeles Area, we are proud to recommend the following language schools that teach Japanese and many other languages with a comprehensive well-rounded and high-quality approach to teaching in a small classroom environment: