English Language Classes in Los Angeles
The Beverly Hills Lingual Institute is the premier English language school in Los Angeles, offering Los Angeles English classes for all levels of L.A. English students. The English courses are taught at our new facility in the beautiful Golden Triangle of Beverly Hills. We take pride in offering L.A.’s premier English instruction using highly educated native-speaking English teachers and university texts. English language tutors are also available for private instruction and corporate programs.
When you want to learn English in Los Angeles, the Beverly Hills Lingual Institute is your best choice.
Current Schedule of English Classes
We offer as comprehensive a schedule of Los Angeles English classes as possible, with three distinct English language programs:
- English Classes – Classes from beginning to advanced for those who are learning English.
- English – Accent Reduction – Classes evaluate the student’s problem areas and practice exercises designed to target and remedy those areas. Course includes pronunciation, stress, enunciation, diction, tonality, musicality, syntax, and articulation though use of vowel / consonant exercises, work chants, tongue twisters and readings. Individual attention is give to each student’s area of difficulty.
- Native Speaker English – These classes are for people who grew up speaking English but want to improve and refine their English. Designed to give you the critical edge in English communication, these classes particularly target grammar as well as spelling and pronunciation.
The levels of classes scheduled reflect our current students’ needs and the anticipated requirements of new students. We may also offer a semi-private English class or private English lessons for any level of English, including English designed to give native speakers of English the critical edge in communicating through improved grammar.
All regularly scheduled classes meet once a week for 80 minutes during an eight-week term. The ESL classes and accent reduction classes are $295 per eight-week term. Below are the scheduled English language classes.
|Summer Term (7/05/16 - 8/29/16)||Fall I Term (9/06/16 - 10/28/16)|
|Beg I+||W||7:35||Beg I+||W||7:35|
|Int I||W||6:00||Int I||W||6:00|
|Accent Reduction||T||12:00 noon||Accent Reduction||T||12:00 noon|
|Accent Reduction||M||6:00||Accent Reduction||M||6:00|
If your level and preferred time is not shown, please call; we often add beginning classes after the schedule is published in order to accommodate demand. We also offer Orange County English classes held at our sister facility in Costa Mesa next to the South Coast Plaza.
Why you should enroll in our English Classes
The Beverly Hills Lingual Institute is your best choice for learning English in Los Angeles. We are L.A.’s Premier Language School:
- The Best Value – Tuition prices for English courses are kept low, but not at the sacrifice of high quality English teachers, facilities and staff attention. We set English textbook prices at cost so that our students can afford the highest quality university English textbooks.
- The Best Teachers – We carefully select our English teachers and attract the best teachers with very competitive compensation. Our teachers care about their students and create a dynamic, supportive environment which is most conducive to learning.
- The Best Location – We are located in the heart of Beverly Hills’ Golden Triangle, within walking distance of superb dining and shopping.
- The Best Experience – Experienced, caring teachers, university textbooks, intimate classes, attentive staff, a new facility, and convenient parking are some of the tangibles that make this the best experience
The real test is customer satisfaction. Our English students return to us term after term because their progress is palpable and their excitement is learning is sustained. They know they are gaining the skills and knowledge to truly communicate in English rather than simply recite phrases. Our outstanding faculty, intimate English classes and university curricula are worth the investment; our students see the value and return. Their reviews say it all (click for additional reviews):
- “The school is great. I love the teacher’s enthusiasm.”
- “I have done CDs and some small classes and this is by far the best. By far.”
- “Best school I have ever attended.”
Come experience what many others in the Los Angeles area including the communities of Beverly Hills, Century City, Westwood, West Los Angeles, Brentwood, Bel-Air, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Culver City, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina del Rey, El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Los Feliz, Glendale, Pasadena, and other nearby cities have discovered…the best English courses in Los Angeles.
If you are not based in the Los Angeles Area, we are proud to recommend the following language schools that teach English and many other languages with a comprehensive well-rounded and high-quality approach to teaching in a small classroom environment:
If you plan on visiting the Los Angeles area there are many Los Angeles Hotels to choose from and great weather all year round. Beverly Hills is located in the midst of numerous excellent vacation destinations such as Hollywood, local museums, the local beaches, and of course “star-gazing”, shopping and dining in Beverly Hills itself.