Why Students Choose BH Lingual, the Premier Language School in Los Angeles
The Beverly Hills Lingual Institute offers unparalleled and a comprehensive schedule of language classes in French, Spanish, Italian, German and over25 other languages. To see a list of all languages we teach, please look to the right sidebar and scroll down. Additionally, you’ll see that we are starting computer language classes.
Founded in 1996, the Beverly Hills Lingual Institute has grown to serve thousands language students, from beginners, to intermediate and advanced learners. All scheduled classes are held at our new facility, located in Beverly Hills. Watch our introduction video to learn more about the Beverly Hills Lingual Institute.
Highlights of our Los Angeles scheduled language courses include:
- Dynamic courses in over 25 languages
- University level faculty and textbooks
- Tuition $245: Spanish, French, Italian and all other language courses
- Convenient weeknight classes meet once a week in 80-minute sessions for eight weeks
- All classes are limited to 10 students to ensure each student gets the attention they need
We also offer a tailored language services to meet individual and group needs:
- Language tutors for private instruction
- Group language courses scheduled for either our Beverly Hills location or at the client’s site
- Translating and interpreting services
Why choose the Beverly Hills Lingual Institute in Los Angeles?
- The Best Value – Tuition prices are kept low without sacrificing the highest quality education, a dedicated faculty and a beautiful facility.
- The Best Teachers – We carefully select our faculty. Our teachers care about their students and create a dynamic, supportive environment that is conducive to learning.
- The Best Location – We are located in the heart of Beverly Hills Golden Triangle, within walking distance to superb dining and shopping.
- The Best Experience – Experienced, caring teachers, university textbooks, small class size, attentive staff, a new facility, and convenient parking are just a few things that make BH Lingual Institute the best experience.
For more information about our language courses, private language services, tutoring, or any other services offered at Los Angeles’ premier language school, please contact us at:
Beverly Hills Lingual Institute
8383 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 250
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Fax: (323) 651-5005
Hours of Operation: Mon – Thurs, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
For residents of the Los Angeles area, language classes held in Beverly Hills make learning convenient and exciting. Our language school offers more than two dozen languages, including French, Italian, and Spanish classes, taught by highly qualified native speakers. Our system works, especially for busy professionals and individuals with limited time.
Language course times are a big factor in scheduling a new learning experience into a full calendar. We offer a full schedule of evening classes for beginners through advanced speakers, and also offer many day classes.
- Daytime language lessons
- Popular evening classes
- Private instruction and tutoring
- Group Language Courses
Below are steps to book language courses, review our programs and policies, and register online or by phone. At any point, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone (323) 651-5000, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by simply filling out the Contact Us form on the sidebar.
Step 1: Please peruse our language classes to be sure we have the language you are most interested in.
Step 2: Understand that our programs, policies, and even schedules are designed to help you learn a language, or languages of your choosing.
Step 3: Register online or call us (323) 651-5000. We are happy to answer all of your questions, whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced learner.
Customer satisfaction is integral to the success of our students. Our students return to us term after term because they see progress, and their excitement to learn is nourished and sustained. They know they are gaining the skills and knowledge to authentically communicate in another language, rather than simply recite phrases.